It’s a hybrid course, combination of e-learning and onsite hands-on Clinical Training
Seneca Medical Foot Care aim is for RPN’s, RN’s and NP’s competency and confidently function as an Advanced and Diabetic Foot Care Nurse, in various health care settings in the community.
Financial assistance provided.
Instruments are included to any program. It will be provided on the first day of the Clinical Training.
All brand new, good quality stainless steel. Autoclavable without damage.
10% discount (2 years) for students who completed the program.
10% discount (one time applies) for a student or client referrals.
Treatment and Services
· Foot care and Fingernails Routine
· Corns and Calluses treatment
· Cracked heels, fissure, and dry skin
· Ingrown, pincer or Involuted nails
· Thickened, Claw or Ram’s Horn Nails
· Fungal Infected toe/fingernails
· Athlete’s Foot
· Wound Care and Ulcerations
· Cardiovascular Foot Care Routine
· Diabetic Foot Care Routine
· Rheumatism Foot Care Routine
· Palliative Foot Care Routine
· Geriatric Foot Care Routine
· Pediatric Foot Care Routine
· Post-Sports Injury Foot Care Routine
Provide Therapeutic Foot Care Aids
Referrals to Health Care Professionals
@ Nursing Home
@ Retirement Home @Wellness Club
@ Reactivation Community Centre
Freelance Foot Care Nurse
Currently contract partners
Since January 2017 - Present
Since October 2020 - Present
Universal Health Hub
Since March 2022 - Present